Prague is a dream. I am looking for an apartment. It is in a new section of town, I have never been to. Jiri, or is it Marek had kept my stash of paint, and paintings, but I must find them, at the bar, at the Trafika…eventually I do…
and I find my heart there, lost in the blood, the piss, the shit in mixed in the cobblestones of Zizkov.
- (dont-be-late)-tram-8I hope "PHESH", and "SCI-FI" see this...
- Zizkov on his horseif you stand on your tippy-toes, you can see this view, kitty corner from the Akropolis
- Zizkov tanecDance of Zizkov, heart of Praha
- Marek’s SpotMarek can tell you the story of this place. Near Florenc Nadrazi
- Zizkov plaidOne of the Zizkov Triptych. Collection Smrchka
- The Bridge at MostarThis bridge has now been repaired. At the time it was blown up, we were there to interview a Bosniak judge. We parked our rental in the Croatian part of town, and got a window broken, and some of my art supplies stolen. Know which part of town you are in! In many parts of the world, this is a matter of life or death. Collection Chashama
- Ne Vim KamWhere to? Seems even more fitting today. Photo by Keith Gruschala
- Magnificent-seven-WednesdayOne of the "magnificent seven" series, named after the Clash song- a painting for every day of the week. I had this one in the bag, as I saw this view coming from town up to Zizkov.
- Kafkova UliceWhere the old Social-Kulturne Centrum used to be...
- Heart of ZizkovFrom the tower. They let me go up and paint there.
- Secret SquareFrom Barcelona
- French Kiss
- Nova Generace VlasoveNew Generation Shampoo, in front of the Prague copy of the Communist Headquarters in Moscow.
- Florence NadraziThe bus station, and the fumes. Collection RBR